Wednesday, August 28, 2013

thankful

There are a million things to be thankful for at the end of this season of life. 

Overseas Family... Anyone who has hosted me for a meal in your home, thank you. Anyone who drove me around town in your car, thank you. Anyone who took to the doctor or helped me out when I was sick, thank you. Anyone who laughed with me over a culture moment gone wrong, thank you. Anyone who prayed with me for strength to persevere, thank you. Anyone who loved me like I was a member of the family, thank you. Anyone who invited me over during the holiday season, thank you. Anyone who helped me navigate my way around Manila, thank you. I couldn't have made it without you. You made these last two years wonderful. I will miss you so much.

Church Family... In Manila and in America. I couldn't have made it without your prayers, support, letters, packages, and emails. Thank you for genuinely caring about my life in the Philippines. I am humbled and deeply grateful. 

Supportive Family and Friends... I've said this before and I'll say it again. I have the most wonderful family and friends. Try to beat them, you can't. I have been so blessed by your kind words and encouragement. 

Wednesday Morning Ladies... I joined this group about a year ago... And I'm so thankful that I did. It was great to get to know each one of you. Even though I was the baby of the group, I wouldn't have had it any other way! I was blessed by you guys in ways you'll never know. Thanks for taking me under your wing and loving me. 

Visitors... Anyone who came to visit, thank you. Each visit came at just the right time. I couldn't be more thankful. 

It's been a wild ride. High high's and low low's... The Lord has been faithful through it all. 

All glory goes to God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment